Here are some books on counseling and discipleship recommended by our pastors. You can use these as guidance tools for getting more experience and traction in gospel-centered relationships. We have categories for counseling, discipleship, and Bible studies. Each will help strengthen interpersonal relationships in their own unique ways. For more information about the texts, click on the links attached!
- Bible Study: A Student’s Guide by Jon Nielson
- Living by the Book: Howard Hendricks
- How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth: Gordon Fee and Douglas Stuart
- Toughest People to Love: Chuck DeGroat
- Seeing With New Eyes: David Powlison
- Instruments in the Redeemer’s Hands: Paul David Tripp
Discipleship / Evangelism