- In our sermon text from this week Paul says that his motivation in life is that other people would come to know God (Him we proclaim). What are the things/desires that motivate you in life?
- Pastor Bill gave us three ways that we can proclaim Jesus to the world around us. He said those three things are being others focused, honoring God even through difficult circumstances, and seeing our roles in life as opportunities from God to steward well (Serve, Suffer, Steward). Which one of those do you find most difficult, and why? Which one of those seems to come most naturally, and why?
- What are ways that you could live more others focused?
- How can we find joy in life even when our circumstances are difficult?
- What roles has God given you to steward? How could you be more faithful to point to Christ in them?