The unique season we currently find ourselves in is certainly challenging but it has also given us a unique opportunity to gather with our families for worship. Our hope and desire for this weekly Family Worship Guide is to give you an accessible resource and tool to help create some meaningful worship moments at home. The material included comes straight from our CBC Kids curriculum and will give you a glimpse into what our kids learn and experience each Sunday. We hope you’ll follow along with us each week!
Here’s what you’ll find each week:
- A Key Passage & Big Picture Question that will help reinforce the truths and major themes of each lesson. We would encourage you to help your kids memorize these.
- A review from the last week’s lesson and a summary of the current lesson for the week. Please feel free to lead and teach the lesson however you feel is best for your family.
- A Christ Connection to help you point your kids back to the Gospel.
- A suggested activity to help you cultivate more time together and allow you to reinforce the truths from each lesson.
- Ideas and links to songs for family worship.
We’re excited to see all of our families grow in worship. We’re praying that the Lord would use this season to bless our families and to stir our affection for Christ.
Download Week 1 here: