We created a 5-day devotional guide for our Meant for Good series!
The hope for this guide is simple:
1. That our church will use this as a tool to personally study God’s word and seek to meditate on and apply what they heard on Sunday throughout their week.
2. That this will promote conversation and encouragement among our families, friends, neighbors and groups as we meditate on Scripture together.
The instructions are also simple:
1. Do the study for the day you are on and don’t worry about catching up so that you will be able to be studying the same thing as the rest of our church. 2. Pray first and ask God to speak to you through his Word and expect that he will do it.
3. Write your answers down in a journal or notebook. When we write things down we engage much more intentionally.
4. These devotions are made to take less than 15 minutes or up to 45 depending on how much you dig into the verses.
5. Talk about what God is showing you with your friends and family, and pray for one another so that we can “be doers of the Word and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.” (James 1:24)
Download the guide here: