1. Parents-neutral, on the fence, submitting to Christ might cost them something.
2. Pharisees-opposed to Christ, prideful, don’t want their sins exposed.
3. Blind Man-genuine belief in Christ that results in worshipping and following the Lord.
1. How have the above responses characterized your life?
2. What is the significance of admitting our “blindness”?
3. What are one or two significant pieces of evidence of true, genuine, faith in Christ?
4. Regarding physical blindness, like the one in our text, what is the correlation between God’s sovereignty and a fallen, sinful world?